Featured post

Finding your tribe

One of the most enjoyable and inspiring books I have read this year has been Sir Ken Robinson's "Out of our Minds"  and my ref...

Thursday 13 September 2012

#altc2012 charging my batteries.

This conference seems to have come around again quickly, I must have been busy this past year! Annual events are always a great opportunity to measure progress or even just take time to reflect on how I've changed. One thing that, despite constant flux and change in the field, remains constant is the warm welcome at #alt2012. Again I have made new connections and caught up with old friends. There have been memorable conversations which will lead to new collaborations, this year with a German member. It is good to see more international connections happening through this network, especially at a time when the benefits of #oie are being highlighted by the INTENT project download report here  The conference papers and events have provided relevant and timely insights which I am able to take away. Staying in halls with no wifi (sorry Manchester but that has to change surely!) means I get a good night's sleep though and a welcome chance to charge my batteries. Thanks #alt2012 for a great conference,

No comments:

Post a Comment