Featured post

Finding your tribe

One of the most enjoyable and inspiring books I have read this year has been Sir Ken Robinson's "Out of our Minds"  and my ref...

Saturday 11 September 2010

Sync

On my way to the final day of the ALT conference I was driving along the Derby Road at about 8.45 whan I heard a bang behind me. A white van had hit a post at the zebra crossing. People ran towards it, presumably to help. I was grateful that I had been in front of it as I imagined the hold-up to the rush hour traffic.
Musing over this and the importance of timing. Right place, right time vs right place, wrong time. How consequences change according to their relative timing.

Our bodies it seems like things to be in sync : psychological science publications
so maybe we get a particular buzz when we share experiences and connections with others? Certainly seems the case for me at ALT-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment